Friday, November 26, 2010

For the love of artichokes!

Hello blog world I am back.... Coming at you with love in my heart and yummy food in my tummy. Yesterday was one of the best Thanksgiving I have had in a very long time. All the food was so yummy and I love my family and spending time with them. I sometimes think I am the luckiest girl when it comes to family because we are all a priority to each other. One thing we all have in common is the deep and undying love for artichoke hearts mmmmm. They are so good in pasta or dip, or just dredged in flour and fried. Artichoke hearts are to the Squires family as shrimp were to Bubba's family on Forest Gump. So here is one of my holiday suggestions to all of you out there: explore the world of artichokes they are amazing and full of flavor and really bring something different to your next holiday dish.

No comments:

Post a Comment