Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When are you a grown up?

Happy Tuesday bloggers, I have been thinking a lot about reasons people are the way they are lately. This is what I have come up with that some people never truly grow up. They never take responsibility for their actions, they never own up to mistakes that they made, they always and forever remain children. This realization came hand in hand with the realization that these are also the people who blame their childhood for the way that their life has turned out. I do not understand how the fact that your mommy held you too much relates to the fact that you can't pay your bills on time. Why does society allow these children in adult bodies to continue using upbringing as an excuse to justify poor behavior? In my opinion there has to be some point where you say yes I have been through some shit in my past but I am better then that and I am not going to let that define me. So to all those people out there feeling sorry for people who had a bad childhood I have a question for you, would you feel sorry for me if I told you that I should be rich because I had a winning lottery ticket 10 years ago and that’s why I spend more then I make and never have any money? I'm just saying...

No comments:

Post a Comment