Monday, January 24, 2011

Small space sanctum.

Happy Monday blog world! I was reading an article about the late Brittany Murphy, the article was saying how her master bathroom was her sanctuary. She would go in bathroom and spend hours just hanging out, reading magazines, fiddling with new products, listening to music and such. It was her personal get away. I feel like I need a small space sanctuary in my little house! Just a small space that is all my own that I can hide from responsibilities and not think about doing the dishes or if Bay has to pee pee with no one looking over my shoulder just my own little space. I wonder if I could create a little nook in my attic? Just crawl up there and spend some time all by myself. Don't get me wrong I love my family I love to spend time with them they are my number one priority but it is nice to also take care of yourself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment