Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Taking the plunge!

How do you know if someone is "into you?" Is it because they do nice things? Do they find little ways to be with you a little longer? Do they immediately try to touch you in someway? I feel like we are all so scared to make the first move when it comes to getting into a new relationship; each doing this little dance waiting and hoping for the other person to make the first move. Who should make the first move to kiss, who should introduce them to their friends/family first, who says I Love You first. So many people are scared to to be rejected to be made to look like a fool and I know that at least for women they are scared to be labeled "psycho" or "crazy" because they put themselves out there. Yes some women are crazy hell all women are a little crazy but that's just part of our DNA. I wonder if it has always been this hard. Did people in the 1800's worry about who loved who first? I am so happy I am done with the dance but it still interests me to watch it and see how things work out for those I care about.

No comments:

Post a Comment