Thursday, April 5, 2012

Who am I?

Hello Any and All! Sorry I have been absent so long. I have not forgot about you and yes I still love you. I have come to the realization that I may not be who I thought I was.... This past week I have been told twice that I am a "lovely person very comfortable with new people." For those of you who may know me, as I suspect anyone who reads this is, this is not me. I am generally a wall flower, socially awkward, not a joiner, and I LIKE this about myself. I am 100% comfortable with the idea of who I thought I was but something changed and I am not sure when it happened. Maybe when I had my second little angel they did something to me, maybe I had a brain transplant. Perhaps they inserted some chip that secretes happy hormones... I am not sure, its a working theory! This change has helped me with my job promotion, I think! I am now floating around to different locations of my job. The old me would have totally freaked out, I don't do well in new environments, I like to know all the personal dynamics between people so I know where I stand. Know its not that I don't care but I just I don't feel like it matters. WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME? If anone has any suggestions or happenes to see a chip under my skin please just let me know, this woman needs answers!

No comments:

Post a Comment