Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Disappointment

Hello bloggers I hope everyone had a great Labor Day! I absolutely did! We got Baylee's swing set put up and by we I mean Brandon, went to the zoo, and watched a few DVD's. Today's blog however is about disappointment and how much I hate it! I can usually protect myself from disappointment from others because I don't put trust in people that don't deserve it. That being said I cannot protect those that I love from being disappointed because it is up to them who the trust and put faith in. It drives me up the wall when I feel like someone has not put my family or friends in the proper priority level. I think the problem is that I expect from others what I would do or give. I know that's bad and I shouldn't feel that way but I do. Its not me that I expect it for I think that would be selfish but for those that I love I just want the best! Is that asking too much?

No comments:

Post a Comment