Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Tail Anyone?

Hello Bloggers I have recently decided that I want a tail. Let me explain... I would like a monkey tail minus the hair! I think it would be fun to have a tail! I could catch myself if I was falling I could hang from things, I could hit people without being too close to them. Then I could walk around normal at work because I could just put it down one of my pant legs. Also I could catch Baylee (my D.D.) if she tries to run away. I could catch things that I might drop. I could be a super fast swimmer because I would have like an extra leg pushing me along. I wonder if I could join the Olympics with a tail, what you think. It would be perfect, I can see it now me and my tail winning a gold medal!

2 comments:

  1. I think you could pull off a tail -

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you are remembering when you were a mermaid :)

    ReplyDelete