Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Hello? Hello? Hello?

Is anyone there? I cannot emphasize how much I hate it when people talk on their damn phones when at a check out counter. Seriously hang the fucker up!! Not only are you being rude to the person in front of you but you are also being a total ass to all the people behind you that have to wait longer because you think your so freaking important! Honestly if it is an emergency get out of line and take the call otherwise hang up the fucking phone. No one wants to hear you personal business, who you slept with, what kind of blisters you have, who your boyfriend cheated on you with, I don't care and I don’t want to hear about it. Don’t pull the if you don’t want to hear then don’t listen either because I cannot turn off my ears they work when I want them to and when I don’t. So please people for the love of GOD hang up the damn phone...NOW :)

No comments:

Post a Comment