Monday, July 12, 2010

The end is the end.. lets keep it that way!

Two in one day I know but the beauty next to me inspired this one. I am a firm believer that once a relationship is over it is done no being friends, no keeping in contact, it is done. I know this is unrealistic if kids are involved between the two people but other then that cut that cord when it ends. I have long told friends that you do not stay in touch with family or friends of the dreaded ex. I do not care how close you are or how long you two have been together how much you love his mom they are now dead to you. Yes it hurts yes it is hard but it is the end of that chapter and you cannot expect yourself to move forward if you are still holding on to the past. When you stay in touch you keep the lines of communication open and I’m my experience that is never a good sign. What do doctors always say on TV don’t worry it was a clean break.. thats what a relationship is a break and if you cant trust me the take your favorite TV doctors advise and let it be a clean one!

No comments:

Post a Comment