Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Ways to be a better person

As many of you know I am not a very good person but I am trying to better myself so I found an article that gives a simple set of 10 rules to be a better person.
1. Say please and thank you
2. Be courteous
3. Be courteous
4. Work with others
5. Smile
6. Say I'm sorry
7. Be honest
8. Listen
9. Be Complimentry
10. Laugh
These all seem pretty simple but if we all followed these as much as possible the world would be so much better. I mean how hard is it to say thank you or smile and it just makes yours and others days so much better. Its the same principle as "paying it forward." You do have to be open to it though you cannot just coast through life not noticing the small things people do. I suggest trying these small things for a week and see how much better you feel. I will post in a week and let you all know how its working for me!!

No comments:

Post a Comment