Monday, July 19, 2010

Holiday Acres.. Heaven on earth!

This week I am blogging from northern Wisconsin. It is amazing up here and it makes me wonder why everywhere isnt like this. Dont get me wrong I appreciate the hustle and bustle of city life but for me this would be heaven and I would vacation in the city. Life is a little slower and its just beautiful here. There is just a differant feel here. People are not at all pretentious, you get the feeling that no one locks the doors, people leave thier clothes hanging up outside on the line just trusting no one would take them. Not to mention there are trees and wildlife all around, last night while driving by wonderful daughter around at 3:30am because she woke up I saw deer, a skunk, a fox and these are all normal things. One year we were lucky enough to see bears there is a different balance. I hope that in 20 years when we come up here with Baylee still she will appreaciate the way of life here and that it will still be the same here. So to those out there who come across this blog and have never experianced the northwoods and thier beauty next time yo plan a trip come on up to Holiday Acres and see what you have been missing!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're having a great time!!! It sounds like a beautiful place! Hope you're taking lots of pics!

    ReplyDelete