Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Micro-management

Dear world I have a confession... I try to be good I try not to "hate" but I do with a deep burning passion hate people who try to micro-manage me. So here is my hate mail to all the micro-managers out there. :)
Dear Micro-Manager,
I am a 28 year old woman who is usually pretty quick at catching on and I am not afraid to ask you for help so if I need it I will come to you. Please do not tell me 15 ways you would have done something differently to achieve the same result. I do not care. Please do not stand over me watching what I am doing in a disapproving way dying to jump in and ask me to do it different way. If you want to do it then say so and I will either concede or simply say no and do it myself. Some people say this is team work, however teams give on each side and are there for the whole thing not to just come in and ask you to do it their way and then leave. Please trust that I am not a fucking moron that is going to totally butcher everything that touch, especially things that I have been doing for a long time with much success. I will admit Micro-Manager that I sometimes have a odd way about going about things but differences are what make the world go round. Please DO NOT feel free to continue this un-welcome behavior I got it covered!
Yours Truly
Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment