Friday, June 25, 2010

Big brother is watching, and by big brother I mean me!

Happy Friday!!! Has anyone out there ever caught themselves staring at someone just watching them? Well I very frequently do. I love to watch people and I get so focused on doing so that forget to look away once in a while so I don’t look like a creeper. Some people are just so fun to watch, I love watching people who are fighting and doing it quietly so others don’t know they are arguing. People with their children are always funny because if you are close enough to hear them they always some of the dumbest shit to keep their kids from being crazy and they usually listen. Suckers! I especially love watching people when they think they are getting away with something naughty. They get this look on their face like I am fucking the man right now and no one is even noticing. HAHAH I am! It’s just so much fun to stop and see things that other people miss. We are all loving some reality show or another right now and if we just took a minute to watch what was going around us we would have our own reality right in front of us. What better entertainment can you think of then people acting like complete asses right in front of you and not even noticing that you are watching them so they just keep going. So ladies and gentlemen I urge you to take part with me and just sit back and enjoy the show.

No comments:

Post a Comment