Monday, June 7, 2010

Consider Considering...

Dear World,
If you could all join me in taking a second to consider how what you do effect others we could all co-exist much more peacefully. Think about it every time you make a decision you affect others either directly or indirectly! When you speed past someone and cut them off you assume that you and what you are doing is more important then them, when you are late and keep someone waiting you then throw their whole daily schedule off and make them feel rushed and anxious. It would be so much easier if you just came out and said no I can’t make it for another 15 minutes they can plan their day accordingly. Simple things can make others lives so much more easy and yours too. I am not going to pretend that I always do this but I will say that I try to when someone speeds past me I just think well maybe they are running late. But then I get infuriated when someone pulls out in front of me and fails to hit the gas pedal. So like I said I am not perfect but if we all would consider others and how our actions affect them we could live in a much more peaceful loving place. So please just remember all to consider considering others in our daily actions!
Love
~Pia

No comments:

Post a Comment