Today we are going to talk about bathrooms and Pia's do's and don’ts.
1. No matter how many time you have to flush you keep flushing till everything is gone! Period everything!
2. If at all possible avoid and sounds of relief that can be heard by others. No one needs to hear your “ahhs” or “O Lords” keep it to yourself.
3. For the sake of everything holy make sure the seat is clean before you leave. I personally do not understand how women get pee on the seat but if it does happen wipe it off.
4. Along with number 3 make sure there are no hairs from down there lingering. I mean if your bush is so out of control that you are shedding every time you sit there are other issues but at least make sure you are not leaving someone else to deal with your pubes.
5. If your child is accompanying you in the restroom it is your job as a parent to make sure they stay in your stall. Hands feet heads all parts are your responsibility because no one like to see parts of someone else in their space.
6. If in a public restroom with a friend please avoid having detailed personal conversations through the door. I don't want to hear about it.
7. Let someone know if the toilet paper is out. It takes two freaking seconds pay it forward people!
8. Make sure if there are wrappers being opened they end up in garbage. I don't care if it’s in the stall or the bathroom just get them in the trash.
9. If you must brush you hair in the public bathroom don’t leave your little bits of hair all over and in the sink. Its gross I don't know why but it is so clean it up.
Follow these and we will all be much happier!!