Hi blog followers I was chatting on facebook with my cousin and we were talking about our "perfect" older siblings. She has an older brother and I an older sister and they are both a hard act to follow if you catch my drift. Good grades? Check. Nice friends? Check. Do gooders? Check. Now I am not saying that my cousin and myself where hell on wheels but we did find our fair share of trouble to get into. So I decided to come up with a few rules for older sibling to abide by that way the ones following have it easier.
1. Do not get straight A's, it makes it impossible for those following to compete with that. Especially sense we all know that mom had extra time with you to teach you stuff because you were the first.
2. Break some of the rules now and then. Really its ok to come in late now and then. get caught smoking a cigarette. It will make my life so much easier.
3. Have at least 2 friends that the 'rents disapprove of. Because I sure as hell will and I don't like getting the eyes from them.
4. Have a messy room and "forget" about doing the dishes so when I do i don't get the well your sister/brother always did that without me telling them.
5. Have at least one boyfriend/girlfriend with a tattoo or abnormal piercing so when I bring home my boyfriend that has a full sleeve I don't have to hear dad lecture about how he will never be able to support a family looking like a freak.
So big sisters and brothers these are the rules, you must obey. This is the price for always getting the new toys, clothes, and basically being the favorite. Thanks for your compliance!!